Rowena tagged me for six random things. Her art is beautiful and she’s cool too. Go see for yourself. Her tag is well-timed since I’m storied out. So, here is a random photograph, and six random things. Make of them what you will–as if I could stop you.
1. When I was 6, my neighbor’s husband and his friends took me alligator hunting on an airboat. They put the dead 8 ft. alligator in a box under my seat.
2. My dad’s favorite story about me is when I was two. He put my playpen in his boat and took me fishing. The catfish he caught swung back and hit me in the face and covered me in fish gunk. I laughed and laughed–according to dad.
3. I feel compelled to eat M&M’s in a specific color order. Really, things that comes in different colors I will compulsively put in the order of the rainbow–red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.
4. Rooftops are awesome. Given an chance, I will climb up on one. Now that I think about it, it has been too long since I’ve been on a rooftop…
5. When I was 5, I thought the wolf from Peter and the Wolf lived in our toilet.
6. I had about ten imaginary friends as a child. We played tag in the back yard.
Oh, which cyberspace friends shall I tag? I know some people are not into this sort of thing, so ignore this if you wish. No bad luck is attached. Actually, what I would really like is for each of you to tell me one random thing about yourself. Pretend we are having a coffee–or an ice cream at DQ–and you are struck by some random thought you want share.